Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Interview III

Interviewer: Did you feel loyal towards strange recordings for giving you your start? Your band never recorded with anyone else did they?

Roy Hilt: Well there was a lot of loyalty, as well as a contract. We never had any reason to complain, Strange Recordings always treated us well. I know some companies treat their singers like they aren’t really people, just money makers, Strange Recordings was our friend more then our bosses. We were mostly a family matter; my father took over as our managers which was nice. Greg’s mother sewed a lot of our stage costumes, even after we hit the big time. She was very offended the few times that we decided to buy our clothing.

Interviewer: So when did the band start fighting one another, and why?

Roy Holt: Well the fight started out about Miranda. You’ve seen the posters; she was pretty, and charming. One of those girls where every guy in the room falls for her the moment she enters. So talented, so funny, so nice, I fell for her myself. So did Greg and Seth however and it was fine so long as she never showed any interest in any of us. Jealousy is a horrible thing though and when she started showing that she liked Seth I started to hate both of them. Him for being attractive for her, her for finding him attractive instead of me, I didn’t say as much but I don’t think I was subtle.

Interviewer: So what triggered you to kill them?

Roy Hilt: You don’t have to sound so awkward asking me that, I’ve heard it a lot recently. Don’t forget I pleaded guilty, I admitted it; you are allowed to call what I did murder. I am not proud of it and I would hate for my fans to copy me but that was what I did. I walked into our dressing room area back stage from a live show and I found them kissing. I confronted them and they both insisted that it had just been all the adrenaline in their systems from the concert that had driven them to make out. I saw the look in her eyes when she talked to Seth and I knew it was more then that. They thought I was crazy and they were trying to pacify me. I couldn’t stand the thought that Miranda thought I was crazy, so in a fit of rage I picked up a metal cigarette stand and used it like a club.

Interviewer: That was Miranda and Seth, what about Greg, why did you kill him?

Roy Hilt: I don’t actually remember, I have a vague memory of him trying to stop me but I was past stopping by then, I just wanted to keep hitting. The manager of the venue found me covered in blood over their bodies and not one of them was alive. If Miranda hadn’t thought I was crazy I wouldn’t have done it. Well that’s it.

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time.

Roy Hilt: Not at all, I told you, I don’t have a lot to do. Feel free to come and talk to me when ever you like. They don’t give you a lot to do on death row.

No comments:

Post a Comment