Friday, May 8, 2009

Conversations II

“So I finally decide I won’t have anything to do with him again. I told him that, and then I blocked him from calling my cell. He’s no longer my friend on any chat, I took care of all that and thought it was over. I even started flirting with James and I told him I had broken up with my boyfriend. It looked like I really had a chance with him too.”

“So what happened? You said you two weren’t an item.”

Wouldn’t it just be easier to tell her you don’t care? Birds, a chickadee. Stop smoking. Oliver Twist. Newgate Prison. Lotion, hands dry. Shouldn’t write so much. Just a handful, sunflower seeds. Baking night, clashes with dance. Should decide. Grades.

“Then, and I haven’t told anyone else about this yet, I found out I’m pregnant.”

“What?!”

“Yeah, I know and I have no idea what to do. I mean of course it isn’t James’s. I’m three months along already they told me. I can’t juggle a kid and school.”

“So are you going to keep it?”

“I don’t believe in abortion, you know that.”

“I didn’t mean that, are you going to put it up for adoption though.”

“I haven’t decided yet.”

Three papers to write this week. Quiz in geo. Annoying girls. Rock salt. Rock Halite. Crystals structure, diamonds. Bandana, hair cut soon. Time, need time. Daddy, you want to get the best for me. Check mail, IRS.

“Of course I’m not going to tell him, I told you, I don’t even have his number anymore.”

“You could still find it out. I think you should tell him. Give him the chance to do the right thing.”

“He’s not someone I want around any kid of mine if I decide to keep it or not.”

“I still think you should tell him.”

“Well I’m not going to. I need to get to class though; I’ll talk to you more later. Will you be online later?”

“I should be.”

Close the window. No more. Dumb. Homework, dinner, party, boring, so boring. Pennies, penny saved, penny earned. Jar, jam molding, and wash it out. Go eat. Shower, date later, and don’t really want to go. Homework, granite, Dickens, Wellington. Stupid people talking. Can’t hear them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment