Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dangerous Games X

You never realize life changing choices that will haunt you for the rest of your life until after you’ve made them. I should have listened to my stupid younger brother. Luke isn’t smart, or strong, or useful, but sometimes he does make good points.

What I shouldn’t have done was go upstairs to Isabelle’s room. I shouldn’t have tied her up. I shouldn’t have thrown her out of her bedroom window, which is on the third floor. I guess I should say that I am right now writing all of this from a cell, not in the house, but in the real world. I really did lose the game this time. I read a lot these days, from the books they allow me, so I’m learning some new words. Like retrospect, and hindsight, those are good words.

Isabelle’s injuries were very serious, serious enough that she had to be taken by helicopter to the nearest hospital. Then there came the questions, which led to my arrest for attempted murder. Mother couldn’t do anything other then hire me a real good lawyer. He’s trying to say I’m crazy; I’m starting to think maybe I am too. I didn’t tell them that Luke helped me, Luke was only following orders, and Luke doesn’t mean anything. Luke isn’t important, but I am, I’m the one who did it. Even if I did lose the game at least let me get the credit for having done something, they won’t forget me, I’m too important.

No comments:

Post a Comment